Tuesday, October 16, 2018

first blog task

1) Why did you choose A Level Media Studies?
 I chose A level media studies as I had taken the subject at gcse level and I deeply enjoyed it as a subject leading to me picking it for A level

2) Did you take GCSE Media Studies (either here at Greenford or a different school)?

I took gcse media here at greenford highschool.

3) If you answered yes to Q2, what grade did you achieve in GCSE Media? What coursework tasks did you complete? What would you say your strengths and weaknesses were in GCSE Media?
I achieved a B in GCSE media and I completed every task in gcse media.
I personally do not think i have any weaknesses when it comes to the media course however I may get complacent at times with my work.

4) What grade do you hope to achieve in A Level Media?

I am hoping to achieve an A* in media.

5) What are your current thoughts about your next steps after A Levels - university, apprenticeship, work?

I do want to attend university and potentially do something business related when it comes to work.

6) What do you think the biggest media story of 2018 has been and why?

Anything that Trump tweets.

7) What media sources do you use to find out about news and current affairs?

I don't use any specific source but I do tend to look on googles news affairs from time to time.

8) What was the last film you watched?

Silence of the lambs

9) What is your favourite ever TV series?

Game of thrones/ breaking bad

10) How many hours do you spend online in an average day? Is this too little, too much or about right? Why?

6 hours, i believe in our day and age this is average

No comments:

Post a Comment